These terms and conditions represent a formal agreement “contract” between HerafeeApp Organization for Electronic Marketing, the owner of HerafeeApp Trademark, C.R No. 4030373332 and the craftsmen. These conditions govern the craftsmen’s use of HerafeeApp, which is an electronic platform that allows the customer to communicate with the craftsman to request one of the home maintenance services available in HerafeeApp.
Any use by you of the services provided by HerafeeApp constitutes your complete acceptance of this contract and its provisions. Accordingly, you shall not use HerafeeApp if you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions contained herein.
HerafeeApp has the right to amend or change these terms and conditions and their implications from time to time without prior notice. The service provider is entitled to review the terms and conditions of use periodically. In the event of continuing to use the services after publishing the amended terms and conditions, this indicates acceptance and approval of all amendments.
1. Eligibility to Receive Services
You acknowledge and declare the following:
• That you were not previously prevented or suspended from using the services HerafeeApp at any time.
• You shall be 18 years old to use the services of HerafeeApp.
• Registration for HerafeeApp platforms requires sharing some personal information to HerafeeApp, for example: (name – address – ID number).
• The user shall have a valid (ID – Residency) in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or its equivalent in other countries. In the event that you own a residence, you acknowledge that it is a valid legal residency in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the profession you provide is the same as the one in residency.
• You provide true, accurate and updated information to HerafeeApp.
• Offers to users are issued by HerafeeApp and you are not entitled to present them on behalf of HerafeeApp. Your breach of this clause will make you fully responsible for this breach and expose you to criminal prosecution.
2. Undertakings and Representations
You undertake that you will:
• Maintain the quality of service provided and the reputation of HerafeeApp.
• Not delay providing the service to the customer immediately upon receiving the request.
• Pay attention to personal hygiene and external appearance when present at the customer’s site.
• Own complete tools to provide maintenance service.
• Strictly forbidden to add fees to check process and the transportation because it is free services provided to the customer.
• Comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Provide true and accurate information to HerafeeApp and updates it periodically.
• Review and comply with any terms, conditions or notices sent by HerafeeApp in connection with your use of the service provided by HerafeeApp.
• Not sublicense, issue, publish, transfer, distribute, implement, display, sell or reclassify HerafeeApp services, otherwise you have transferred the service or exploited it commercially, except as permitted under this contract.
• Use the service or HerafeeApp for legitimate purposes only, and you will not use the services to send or store any illegal materials or for the purpose of fraud.
• Abide by maintaining the safety of the work site and the cleanliness of the place during and after work.
• Not use the service or the application to cause harm, harassment, or annoyance to anyone.
• Not impede the proper operation of a HerafeeApp.
• Abide by communicating with the customer after (completing or canceling the request)
• Not harm the service or HerafeeApp in any way.
• Not copy or distribute HerafeeApp or other content without the written permission of HerafeeApp management.
• Maintain account password or any identification method we provide to you and allow access to your account, securely and confidentially.
• Provide us with all evidence proving your identity, according to HerafeeApp own discretion.
• HerafeeApp has the right to refuse to provide the service or use HerafeeApp without giving reasons
• Abide by the prices specified by HerafeeApp. In the event of any other business not included in the price list, the fair price shall be adhered to.
• Abide by working within the periods of offers and not to reject them.
• Not make fake requests or evaluations.
• Abide by providing the service according to the technical specifications recognized by those with experience and competence.
• Report to the customer in the event of a defect and repair it within the warranty period (30 days) from the date of the invoice.
• Provide proper spare parts with high quality and fair price, as well as bringing an approved invoice to the customer.
• In the event that any piece is changed, the damaged or old piece shall be delivered to the customer and you are not entitled to obtain it or benefit from it.
3. Scope of the License
HerafeeApp grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-sub-licensable and non-revocable license to provide HerafeeApp services available to customers, provided that the use of this license is for the purposes of serving the application’s customers only (including, but not limited not to use it for any commercial purposes) according to this contract. You shall:
• Not make services available, rent, assign, allocate, resell, distribute or sublicense these services to any third party.
• Not amend, change, or abridge any summary, translation, or other amendment to any copyright or other information or official notifications contained in the service provided by HerafeeApp.
• Not intentionally transfer or distribute services, or allow the services to be downloaded for use other than the purposes specified herein.
• Not allow the sharing of the username / password or other means for accessing HerafeeApp services.
• HerafeeApp has the right to implement any available processing for the balance recharge policy, including, but not limited to, withholding access to HerafeeApp services.
4. Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights for these services and all materials related to them or appearing on them (including any content that you provide or include and the entire content that is uploaded to the application, whether from HerafeeApp Provider or the customer) is the property of HerafeeApp. HerafeeApp has the right to dispose of this property as it like. You shall not reproduce or allow any person, for any reason, to use or reproduce the services or any trademarks or other trade names that appear in the services.
• HerafeeApp has the right to impose a new fee or percentage for using the application and the services it provides.
• You have the right to continue or cancel the account in the event that the fees or percentage agreed upon by HerafeeApp have changed. You will be notified of that, and your continuation after being notified of the new rate will be considered explicit approval of the new fees or percentage.
• HerafeeApp may change and update maintenance rates and you are fully responsible for staying informed of current prices. Your continuation after being notified of the new maintenance prices is explicit approval to the new prices.
• The customer has the right to use discounts or offers from HerafeeApp when they are announced, and craftsman shall accept them.
• The craftsman shall receive the amount of the maintenance service value from the final customer in one of the specified methods chosen by HerafeeApp, and you are solely responsible for not receiving the value of the maintenance service.
• You acknowledge that you are paying HerafeeApp the agreed percentage of every order you make.
• You acknowledge and agree that you are always committed to honesty. You agree that in the event that any fraud, circumvention, deceit or misrepresentation of the service to the customer is discovered to offend the application directly or indirectly, you will be subject to suspending your services, blocking them from HerafeeApp application and deducting your entire balance without reporting to you, in addition to HerafeeApp right to claim compensation for all damages that resulted or would result as a result of this fraud, circumvention or misuse.
• Herafee Company, the owner of HerafeeApp trademark, will not be held responsible for the non-compliance of the customers, to pay the costs to the craftsman and the resulting consequences thereof. The second party “HerafeeApp” is not entitled to claim any compensation in this regard.
• Herafee Company, the owner of HerafeeApp trademark will not be held responsible for your misuse of its services.
7. Legal Liability
• All information and services provided to you through HerafeeApp services are for general information purpose.
• HerafeeApp will maintain, as much as possible, the correctness and updating of its services. Herafee Company, the owner of HerafeeApp trademark, will not be liable for any damage, failure in performance, interruption or disruption in operation or broadcasting, computer viruses, or failure of lines or systems.
• The service provider is solely responsible before the customer for any damages or losses that he may suffer as a result of implementing the service, and he bears all liability arising from the implementation of these services.
• HerafeeApp guarantees maintenance service for a period of 30 days from the date of the invoice, and under no circumstances Herafee Company will accept any liability related to maintenance services after the end of the warranty period.
• This agreement may not be considered an employment or that Herafee Company the owner of HerafeeApp Trademark is an agent for the service provider, but rather the Herafee Company the owner of HerafeeApp Trademark provides the service provider, exclusively, a brokerage service in exchange for a commission.
• Any complaints about maintenance services shall be submitted directly through HerafeeApp.
• HerafeeApp has the right to provide any information to the official authorities if requested to do so.
8. Modification of services
• HerafeeApp has the right to change, delete, alter or stop the services or any materials related to them.
9. Limitation of liability:
• HerafeeApp provides a 30-day warranty from the date of the invoice on the maintenance service, excluding the warranty of spare parts that may be provided to the customer.
• In no case shall HerafeeApp be liable for direct or indirect damages, penalties, special damages, or the occurrence of incidental or consequential damages (including but not limited to, damages resulting from loss of profits, business disruption, loss of business information or other financial losses) arising directly or indirectly from accessing and using services (or failure to use them) or depending on them.
• You declare that you are solely responsible for the privacy of the services, and you are responsible for their use by anyone else.
• You agree to notify HerafeeApp of any unauthorized use of the privacy of the service.
11. Contract Term and Termination
• The contract concluded between all the users of HerafeeApp services and Herafee Company is for unfixed term, and the users have the right to terminate the contract by deleting HerafeeApp.
• HerafeeApp has the right to terminate the contract at any time, in the event of a violation or breach of any of the terms of the user or if the use of services is misused.
• HerafeeApp may not give prior notice upon termination of the contract.
12. Amendment of Services and Conditions of the Service Provider
• HerafeeApp has the right, at all times and for any reason, to amend, suspend or stop any condition of the service provider’s conditions or change services, by sending prior notice through the services.
• HerafeeApp may place restrictions on certain features and services or limit your access to parts of the service or the entire service without notice or liability.
• HerafeeApp may send a notice by sending a general notice about the service or application on the website or via the application, or by sending an email to your postal address registered in HerafeeApp account information, or by sending a letter by regular mail to your address registered in HerafeeApp account information.
14. Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
All terms herein, controls, settlement of any dispute, claim or conflict arising out of or related to the terms of the users of the services mentioned herein, or any violation, termination, implementation, interpretation, validity, use of the website, service or application, shall be governed and construed according to the laws and regulations applicable in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
15. For Contact
• You can contact us on (920025229).